Important Due Dates
- Next payments are due February 17th
- Cadet Weekly Schedule: Tuesdays and Thursdays from 4:30 PM - 6:30 PM @ ET Booth
- Varsity Weekly Schedule - Mondays 4:30 - 8:30 PM and Tuesday/Thursdays from 5:30 PM - 8:30 PM @ ET Booth
- Performance Camps on January 6th 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM and January 16th 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM
- January 28th - Cass High School
- February 11th - River Ridge High School
- March 11th - Harrison High School
- March 18th - Creekview High School
- April 1st - Cadets SAPA Championships @ McKenzie Arena in Chattanooga, TN
- April 2nd - Varsity SAPA Championships @ McKenzie Arena in Chattanooga, TN
Cadet Guard (6th - 8th Grades) Dues are $500 per performer.
Varsity Guard (9th - 12th Grades) Dues are $625 for returning performer and $700 for new performers.
A deposit of $100 per performer will be due no later than December 2nd. This is required for participation at January practices.
Option 1 Payment Schedule: Deposit $100 paid on or before December 2nd. Full Payment of remaining dues paid on or before December 23rd. Performers fulfilling this payment option will be credited a reduction of $50 to their season dues.
Option 2 Payment Schedule: Deposit of $100 paid on or before December 2nd. A payment of 50% of dues is due on or before January 16th. Final Payment of remaining dues is due on or before February 17th.
Option 3 Payment Schedule: If you are in need of a more specific individual payment plan, partial scholarship, or full scholarship, please email the EHS Booster Treasurer no later than December 2nd. Scholarships will be awarded based on level of need.
We ask those who are able to contribute their fair share, but we also recognize that not all families may be in a position to do so. Our mission is to provide opportunities to each performer who wishes to work hard, positively contribute to the organization, and grow in skill.
Interest Meeting Information - Click Here
AUDITIONS - NO PRIOR EXPERIENCE NEEDED TO AUDITION
- Audition Clinics will take place at ET Booth Middle School's Cafeteria November 14th - 17th from 4:30 - 7:00 PM.
- Auditions will take place at ET Booth Middle School's Cafeteria November 18th beginning at 4:30 PM.
- Results will be announced by November 21st.
Required Forms for Auditions - Due by november 14
- Winter Guard Registration Form
- Healthy Roster - Current Physical, Consent Forms, and Concussion/Sudden Cardiac Arrest Form
- Grade Verification Form - Click Here
- Middle School Students must complete this packet and turn into Mrs. Bowman. - Click Here